📍 Randburg, South Africa
⌂ MyDailyDeals, DealsDaily (Jumocart Pty Ltd)
Warehouse Dispatch Manager
The ideal candidate should have experience in the warehouse, distribution and supply chain industry.
Reporting to the Department Manager Directly
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall management and coordination of all warehousing function in the Inbound and Outbound area.
- Overlooking operations at our overseas warehouse ensuring parcels are dispatched to South Africa within a timely manner (to be done virtually)
- Operate an efficient Distribution Centre by identifying, implementing and managing optimal processes and procedures, to minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- Responsible for efficiently managing all aspects of stock handling from picking stock orders to shipping and dispatching of parcels and associated processes
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly planning is done for all Inbound and Outbound operations including but not limited to, resource planning, departmental organisational design, relief planning, seasonal planning and manage adherence to plans.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree / National Diploma in, Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics required.
- 2-4 years' experience in Supply Chain Operations
- experience in operational project management,
- 2 year experience managing a 10 person staff complement
- Good attention to detail (imperative)
- Strong Customer Service orientation Goal oriented and motivated to succeed;
Please contact email@example.com to submit your CSV