2. Resolution: 1024 x 768.
3. Support SD card, up to 32GB.
4. Listen to MP3 music files.
5. Support USB and 3.5mm Audio output.
6. Built-in calendar, clock, schedule auto on / off.
7. Built-in stereo speakers.
8. Multi-language menus: can customize multi-language.
9. Convenient operation using the included remote control.
10. Support video format: RM, RMVB, MKV, MOV, M4V, MPG, FLV, PMP, AVI, VOB, DAT, MP4, 3GP and so on.
11. Images supported formats: JPG, JPEG.
Delivering your Online Order
Private couriers are used exclusively for the quickest possible delivery time. Items will be delivered directly to your home or work address. Items on the site include all costs. No hidden fees!
All orders can be individually tracked from your order page as soon as they are shipped. We will also keep you updated via email and SMS with the tracking number.
Should there be anything wrong with your order, it can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
When will i get my order?
It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-4 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order. You can also go to https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/order-lookup to track your order
Which courier partner do you work with?
WE DO NOT DROPSHIP. We work with private couriers only and have our own international and local warehouse. We use Fedex and The Courier Guy to deliver your order. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item.
Payment & Security
Quotation & B2B
Please click "Request Quote" below and one of our sales assistants will be with you shortly
You are able to add multiple product to the quotation by going to different products and clicking "Request Quote"