1. With CARS, you are able to perform brand specific diagnostics for cars and light vans from 1988 onwards. A total of 47 different brands.
2. With TRUCKS software package, you are able to perform brand specific diagnostics for light and heavy commercial vehicles, buses and trailers from 1995 onwards.
3. A total of 37 different brands. The diagnostic program GENERIC is designed for the legislation based diagnostics, specially targeted for emission related fault codes. GENERIC is included in CARS and TRUCKS packages.
4. Multiplexer function, 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J1850), PWM (J1850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5volt out).
1. Flight recorder: With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving a vehicle. During recording, you can, with a press of a button, highlight the specific error so that you can investigate the detected error at a later time. CDP+ is equipped with built-in memory thus removing the need to bring a computer. Memory cart not include in package.
2. Voltage check: When CDP+ is connected to the vehicle, the unit will check the battery voltage of the vehicle and automatically adjusts itself to the vehicle's voltage level of 12 or 24 volts. If the voltage gets too high or too low, CDP+ will warn you with both sound and light and you will also be alerted through the battery icon in our diagnostic software.
3. Chasiss number Vin: In our CARS software, we have a smart function that allows you to read out the chassis number from the vehicle that you would like to diagnose. This ensures that the right model and year is selected automatically. In addition, engine code for vehicles, which are commonly available on the markets, is also selected automatically.
4. ISS: Intelligent System Scan (ISS) scans through all the systems in the vehicle and displays the fault codes that are stored in each system. This saves time and you get a quick overview of the actual status of the entire vehicle. When the ISS is complete, you can then select a specific control system to analyse the results further on.
5.ISI: Intelligent System Identification (ISI) identifies and selects automatically the type of controller that is mounted in the vehicle. This ensures that the diagnostic session is performed correctly with the correct parameters as required.
6. Report function: Under this function tab, you will be able to see the adaptations and adjustments that are possible for a specific vehicle without having the vehicle near you. Together with the help texts as a guide, you can plan and be effective in your work; even under complex situations
7. OBD function: CDP+ is equipped with an unique multiplexer technology, which allows it to be used on all types of vehicles, regardless of voltage levels and communication standards. For those vehicles that do not use the standard 16-pin connector, we offer a complete set of certified and customized adapter cables and kits.
8. Universal: For most OBD functions, such as adjustments and programmings, there are detailed instructions and help texts to assist you in your diagnosis work. You will find step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of various functions; making even the most complex function simple to perform
9. Help function: For most OBD functions, such as adjustments and programmings, there are detailed instructions and help texts to assist you in your diagnosis work. You will find step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of various functions; making even the most complex function simple to perform.
Delivering your Online Order
Private couriers are used exclusively for the quickest possible delivery time. Items will be delivered directly to your home or work address. Items on the site include all costs. No hidden fees!
All orders can be individually tracked from your order page as soon as they are shipped. We will also keep you updated via email and SMS with the tracking number.
Should there be anything wrong with your order, it can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
When will i get my order?
It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-4 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order. You can also go to https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/order-lookup to track your order
Which courier partner do you work with?
WE DO NOT DROPSHIP. We work with private couriers only and have our own international and local warehouse. We use Fedex and The Courier Guy to deliver your order. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item.