CoreEP4CE6 is an FPGA core board that features an EP4CE6E22C8N device onboard, supports further expansion.
1. Onboard Serial Configuration Device EPCS16SI8N
2. Integrated FPGA basic circuit, such as clock circuit
3. Onboard nCONFIG button, RESET button, 4 x LEDs
4. All the I/O ports are accessible on the pin headers
5. Onboard JTAG debugging/programming interface
6. 2.54mm header pitch design, suitable for being plugged-in your application system
What is On Board
1. EP4CE6E22C8N:the ALTERA Cyclone IV FPGA device which features:
- Operating Frequency: 50MHz
- Operating Voltage: 1.15V～3.465V
- Package: QFP144
- I/Os: 80
- LEs: 6K
- RAM: 270kb
- PLLs: 2
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG
2. AMS1117-3.3, 3.3V voltage regulator
3. AMS1117-2.5, 2.5V voltage regulator
4. AMS1117-1.2, 1.2V voltage regulator
5. EPCS16, onboard serial FLASH memory, for storing code
6. Power indicator
8. Reset button
9. nCONFIG button: for re-configuring the FPGA chip, the equivalent of power reseting
10. Power switch
11. 50M active crystal oscillator
12. 5V DC jack
13. JTAG interface: for debugging/programming
14. FPGA pins expander, VCC, GND and all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
15. LED jumpers
CoreEP4CE6 provides JTAG debugging interface, yet does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
Mother board and programmer/debugger in the photos are NOT included in the price.
1. Related software (Quaters II, NIOS II etc.)
2. Demo code (Verilog, VHDL, NIOS II C)
3. Schematic (PDF)
4. FPGA development documentations
Delivering your Online Order
Private couriers are used exclusively for the quickest possible delivery time. Items will be delivered directly to your home or work address. Items on the site include all costs. No hidden fees!
All orders can be individually tracked from your order page as soon as they are shipped. We will also keep you updated via email and SMS with the tracking number.
Should there be anything wrong with your order, it can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
When will i get my order?
It will take 10-15 working days for the order to be delivered to you. Processing time is 2-4 working days.
We have a dedicated team to keep things moving quickly, and we will keep you updated on your order via SMS and email from the first day you place your order.
How do I track my order?
A link containing the tracking information will be sent to you via email and SMS within one day after you place your order. You can also go to https://dealsdaily.co.za/pages/order-lookup to track your order
Which courier partner do you work with?
WE DO NOT DROPSHIP. We work with private couriers only and have our own international and local warehouse. We use Fedex and The Courier Guy to deliver your order. All shipments are insured during transit and include free returns.
Do I have to pay customs/duties?
We include customs/duties in the price of the item.